Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

My Unforgettable Trip to Kashmir!


I am back again and this time with a bang! In my previous blog I shared with you my experience of being in Kashmir and how exciting the whole trip was but this time I will let you know the places I pay a visit to in Kashmir. I don’t know where to start from as it was a quicker and a hectic trip for me.

Let’s start with my visit to the enchanting Dal Lake, encircled by mountains on three sides. I was thrilled to be there and on Shikara I felt like I was on heaven. It was damn beautiful guys; simply outstanding!

My next visit was the ever beautiful Shalimar Garden. Constructed by Emperor Jahangir for his wife, this place will surely make you feel romantic. Though I was not allowed to visit the top terrace of this garden but whatever I saw was awesome and satisfying.

Gulmarg was my next visit. I fully enjoyed the trip to Gulmarg. The legendary beauty of the place and its proximity to Srinagar has made it one of the most attractive premier hill resorts in the country. I enjoyed each and every bit of skiing over there. Gulmarg also boasts the world’s highest Golf Course. The most I liked is Heli skiing that is being promoted by Jammu and Kashmir government.

As I got a few days off from my busy work schedule so it was a bit difficult to cover all the other spots. Still I am very much thankful to Acumen CS for granting me leave and allowing me to go for a short trip to Kashmir. I want to thank them from the core of my heart and wish them all the best for their future!



No comments:

Post a Comment